Monday, September 13, 2010

Unresolved Anger

Someone needs to teach me how to let go of residual negative feelings.

To Blockhead: You got past my walls, you sneaky bastard. I'll give you that. Now you have to give me back the time I wasted on you. And the energy I spent second-guessing myself.

To Peter Pan: I tried to understand you. I made excuses for you. I let you get away with murder. Thank god I don't care about you anymore, I'm just pissed off that a I got taken for a ride by a douchebag (which is your new name on my phone now, btw).

To Playa: Fine, you don't sleep around, but you sure flirted around. Emotional promiscuity is still a non-negotiable. BOO.

To Eternal John: If you STILL don't know how I fit into your life, then forget it. I don't want you. I don't want your scared, little mind to force itself to be brave. You may have money, but how does that make you any happier? You are poor in joy.

To Marshmallow: I don't need another child in my life. Please act your age. But you are hot, and your gentle nature is luring me in... Will you be responsible enough to nurture a mature relationship? I have my doubts.

To C: I still can't believe you left me to these assholes. Wherever you are, I know you are laughing at my predicament. Is this cosmic justice? Is this a test? Are you missing me at all??

No comments: