Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love the beach, Hate being sick.

It was so nice to take a few days at the beach again. The boys really enjoy being with their cousins, and I enjoyed hanging with my sisters. We all swam during the hot mornings, and swam again when it downpoured every afternoon. Ate simple but abundant meals, and watched a House marathon on dvd. Read two books.

Only problem is I'm sick again. My brain rattles everytime I hack, and my ribs are hurting from all the effort. It's an infection for sure, but it's also asthmatic. I don't want to take anitbiotics again because I've already taken 3 courses in the last 6 months. Dammit but my doc says my immunity will be low for a while to come because I'm so stressed/anxious/nervous/worried. So how the hell am I supposed to get well? ARG.

No comments: